Tempflow® 120-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
In order to ensure the complete satisfaction of all our valued customers, we offer you a choice of either exchanging your mattress or receiving a refund of the mattress purchase price*. The trial period begins the first day you receive your mattress or bed set.
What Is Our Satisfaction Guarantee?
If you feel your mattress is too hard or too soft, or does not provide you with a restful nights sleep, you can exchange or return your mattress before the end of 120 days. Be sure that there are no other factors affecting the quality of your sleep before you decide to exchange the mattress or bed set. We strongly recommend that you give it at least a 21-day “breaking-in” period. If after 21 days, you are not completely satisfied with the superior quality and sleeping comfort of your mattress or bed set, we will gladly refund you the money or exchange it for a more suitable one. For details, see the information below:
- We will either exchange your mattress or refund you the purchase price of the mattress or bed set and/or s&h.
- With the exception of a packaging or delivery error, all return shipments are the sole responsibility of the customer. We may, at our option, extend our discounted shipping rates through our carriers to the customer.
- Occasionally we offer shipping specials or free items with certain over stocked mattresses or mattress toppers. If this is offered, the customer must pay shipping costs both ways if they desire to return the mattress or topper without an exchange and they must return any promotional items given, with the exception of pillows.
- Due to sanitary reasons, pillows cannot be returned for any reason other than a defect or damage during shipment. Pillows offered as a promotion in conjunction with the sale of a mattress will be billed to the customer at current price if the mattress is returned.
- If you exchange for a different mattress or topper, the only cost to you is the price difference (plus sales tax where applicable), plus the initial shipping of the product back to us.
- No exchanges or returns will be made after the 120th day.
- This exchange offer does not apply to the following items: custom size mattresses or toppers, electric bed bases, any opened sheets, comforters or pillows, as these are non-returnable for sanitary reasons. If any mattresses or toppers are returned, they will need to be returned in the original condition in which it was received, as any returns will be used for display and demonstration purposes.
- No refunds or exchanges will be accepted for any product that incurs any damage after it is received by the customer. Damage may include, but is not limited to odor or stains from cigarette smoke or urine, food or drink stains, and/or any physical damage from sharp objects.
- Custom orders that are canceled after 3 days have a 20% surcharge.
- If you refuse a delivered item and there is nothing wrong with the package, it will be returned to us and those refused orders will be subject to round trip shipping charges before a refund is issued. You will also be responsible for restocking fees, if applicable.
- Of course, any defective products will be promptly exchanged.
- An RMA (return merchandise authorization) must be obtained before returning your mattress or bed set in order for you to receive a refund.
- All returns must be received by our manufacturing plant before the end of the 120th day in order for you to receive a refund.
- There will be an inspection period of at least 14 days before a credit may be issued. This time is required for inspection and damaged shipment claims before we will release a mattress to outside vendors for display purposes. Damage as a result of the customer will be deducted from the cost of the mattress. Damage from the carrier will be that carriers responsibility, and a claim for damage must be filed before any credit is issued. No mattress will be re-sold or given to any customer for any reason due to health concerns.
What Happens After 120 Days?
With our 40-year limited warranty on our Tempflow models we offer one of the longest mattress warranties in the business. It’s a reflection of our commitment to unwavering quality and premium product integrity. For more information on our warranty please click here or call 1-800-667-1969.
Our patented Airflow Transfer System™ in a Tempflow® Memory Foam Mattress allows cooler air to flow in two directions even when you are sleeping in the same position throughout the night. Cooler air can enter through the many small holes that go down through the surface of the memory foam and out through the convoluted channels on the firmer base foam. It also works in reverse, as air can enter through the sides and travel up through the surface holes.
This unique system allows for heat transfer as warmer air radiates off the body and ventilates down through the holes and out the sides of the mattress, which is why we use a breathable fabric on the sides of the mattress where the channels exit. In addition, a great volume of airflow transfer occurs with even the slightest movements during sleeping.
It is well known that good quality memory foam, as well as gel infused foam, does not breathe well due to its heavier weight and compact cell structure (the very reason that memory foam feels so dense when you lay on it). While some mattress companies offer airflow through the middle layer of the mattress, they fall short of allowing the mattress user to receive any airflow benefit. Our patented airflow circulation technology will keep your body temperature constant throughout the night.